Located on South East Main Street in the heart of downtown Simpsonville, the clock tower was donated by the late former Simpsonville Mayor Ralph Hendricks (1917-2019).
City of Simpsonville
CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park finds its home in Simpsonville, a growing city in the Upstate of South Carolina. Simpsonville is a great location for an entertainment venue and visit because of what the City already offers.
- Close to I-385 and I-85 corridors
- 90 minutes from Atlanta and Charlotte
- 20 minutes from the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park
- Heritage Park
- City Park
- Growing downtown with food, spirits, ice cream, and shops
Fairfield Inn & Suites
3821 Grandview Drive, Simpsonville, S.C. 29680
3971 Grandview Dr, Simpsonville, SC 29680